Do you crave a 'normal' relationship with food?
- Imagine a life where you can eat what you want, stop eating when you are satisfied and be happy with your body!
- A life where food is not the enemy and you aren't constantly working out how many calories, points, or syns it has before you allow yourself to eat it!
- Perhaps a life where food is just food and is no longer charged with guilt and fear.
- No diets, no yo-yo dieting and strategies to address your overeating patterns.
How much money do you think you've spent on dieting and slimming clubs over the years?
Research shows that 95% of people who lose weight from a diet put all the weight back on and gain even more weight within 3 years.
You end up BIGGER than you started!
My 'Food Freedom and Body Acceptance workshops' are priceless, because they offer a genuinely life changing opportunity for you to deal with your food concerns in a supportive, friendly environment where change can REALLY happen. A result like I've described above. Not by dieting or body transformation but by changing the way you think!
Here's how women feel when they've worked with me
Comfortable in my own skin
I trust myself
I've got my life back
I feel at ease
Increased self worth and self esteem
And this is what they say:
'I have more headspace'
'More self acceptance'
'I feel free'
I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders'
'I enjoy my food again'
'It's a more holistic way to deal with my relationship with food and myself'
Join my next course of Bristol based workshops starting Monday 15th October from 7-9pm
These are a great opportunity to change your mindset around food by connecting with other women who feel like you do!
You may think it just you who struggles with food, whether you are always dieting, overeating or yo-yoing between the two! In fact, there are LOTS of women out there with similar issues- you'll be amazed!
We meet at the same time each week for 8 weeks to talk and generally have a great time! It's very liberating when you realise you have a safe space in which to explore your issues and perspective on food and weight. It is often through this supportive environment that changes start to happen.
Drop me an email if you'd like to experience
A 'Taste' of Food Freedom
find peace around food and get off the yo-yo diet cycle.
This approach is for you if you are ready to stop dieting, or at least, explore an alternative!! So,
-If you have been trying to diet but know they don't work for you
-If you've given up diets but can't stop overeating (this was me!)
-If you feel like you 'should' be on a diet,
this could be the start of a whole new mindset.
You don't need to be fearful of food, you can learn to listen to your body's hunger and fullness cues and become the expert in yourself.
Join me on my next 8 week course
my Next course starts 15th October
We'll meet on Monday evenings, 7-9pm for 8 weeks
- 15th, and 22nd & 29th October, 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th November, last session 3rd December
EARLY BIRD price £299 until 24th september 2018.
Price is £349 from 25th September for all the resources listed below. Payment plan available. Contact me to discuss.
What’s included with the workshops?
16 hours of Face to Face workshop time with likeminded women
In addition you will receive:
- My Body Positive course materials including workshop content and things to work on at home between sessions
- Access to Lisa via email/text message (within reason!)
- Free, individual 30 minute Skype call with Lisa at the end of the course
- Access to the My Body Positive Facebook Community secret group for current and past participants of the My Body Positive workshops/coaching
Most importantly, the chance to change your relationship with food and yourself for good!
Interested in attending a workshop? Send Lisa a Message
webinar 'taster' session is coming soon!
"It's no exaggeration to say that Lisa's workshops have been a life changing experience for me. I spent 30 years trapped in an endless cycle of over-eating & restrictive diets - the 'Mindful Eating' approach has been a revelation. In the space of only a few weeks my feelings towards food have changed completely - I can't express what a relief it is! Lisa is a wonderful coach - her very special combination of empathy and straight talk leave you inspired and comforted, challenged and supported. Forget the slimming clubs - Lisa's workshops are the best investment you'll ever make in your own wellbeing.
- Sarah, Cheltenham